Monday, July 1, 2013

Otra semana completa!

June 25, 2013

Buenas Tardes!

This week has been pretty good.  Pretty crazy I'd say.  I'll fill you in on the details...

Wednesday- we went through the Museum of Natural History- that was sweet!  Kind of.  Well we found the good stuff that we all enjoyed about twenty minutes before we had to leave.  We then took a nice walk through Central Park (which is super pretty- I love it.  Looks a heck of a lot better than it did back in November-February) to catch a 4 train up to Yankee Stadium (kind of went out of our way just to see Central Park).  We went to some lessons and they were good!

Thursday- weekly planning.  We had one appointment and then we went and picked up Brian, a youth, and Rafael to go have an interview at the church for a temple trip.  The bus ride was long- usually we take the train which is a lot more direct and you don't have to deal with traffic.  Afterwards we celebrated Elder Wilkins' (roommate) birthday with the district at the church.  We got Domino's hand made pan pizza- good stuff.  I'm working on some missionary work for Domino's too- converted people to good pizza :I  Haha

Friday- Interviews!  Only my second one after being in the mission home.  President Morgan is super knowledgeable and smart and having that bit of time to ask him whatever is sweet!  I loved that.  The rest of the night, we went to a couple of appointments and they were good.

My computer is about to kick me off- the library is pretty busy because school just got out for the summer, so i'm going to try to keep going, but no guarantees that I'll get a lot more off.  So if this is it, hope you have a great upcoming week!  We're almost in July- crazy!

-Elder Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment