Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pictures!

Zone activity- played wiffle ball and soccer at the park in front of Yankee Stadium 
(where we sometimes go to work out in the mornings)


Caught outside without an umbrella...

Beethoven dog with a mohawk thing walking down Broadway

Elder Stevens and Elder Orellana!  I lived with them my first three cycles.  
Elder Stevens is home and Elder Orellana moved to my zone this cycle

My apartment last cycle- good guys!  Elder Jensen, Elder Richards, Elder Longmore, me

Found this when i walked into our pad- two of the best temples!

breaking out the Manhattan map is always good

Upper westside- good stuff!

Elder Martinez and I at Time Square today!  
He had been waiting for this day for five weeks... haha


Birthday party for Elder Richards and Sister Skinner (she's in our district) at la familia Tifa

Elder Richards in the car behind us on the Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment