Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Otra semana bien ...


Hello!

This week was another just a-okay week!  Nothing too exciting went down, I don't think.  We got together as a district a lot for various things, so we didn't do as much area specific work, but the week still flew and I know that Heavenly Father is guiding us.

I think I'm finally getting to the point where I can see some of the progress I've made.  In that I'm realizing that God does put us exactly where we need to be with the exact people with whom we need to be to give us the opportunities to grow closer to Him.  That's not just a mission thing- throughout life we're led to live in certain places, work with certain people, go to school to school with certain people, etc.  I know that's true and I know that as we accept that, we'll not only be worked into being more fine tuned instruments in the hands of the Lord, but the Lord will use us as instruments in His hands to help fine tune others as well.  Ammon and His brothers were really justified in glorying the Lord- I think I've been recently blessed with a taste of the joy they had, and it's great!  I hope to always try to be who the Lord would have me be and I would admonish the rest to do the same!  Where you are doesn't matter so much as to where you're going, so if there are any corrections that you need to make, do it!  And if not, keep going forward!

Thanks for all the support back home!  I hope you have a great upcoming week!

-Elder Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment