Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good Interview

July 9, 2014

Hello all!

Another good week! Things are getting hot, though. We are to the point where it just doesn't matter what things smell like- people, houses, etc. you just deal with it. Haha just one of the pluses of serving in the Bronx.

One of the highlights of the week was interviews. President was cranking through them- he knocked out all the missionaries in the Bronx in one day- there are about 50 of us here in the Bronx. I went last and he was right on schedule so I didn't get a lot of time in with him, but he said that we would have a good talk at my exit interview in a couple weeks. It was still good talking with him
though- he told me I would be staying in Kingsbridge for my last two weeks, so that was good to know. We will be in a trio. He said some good encouraging things and expressed his trust in me. That was a good pick me up and will help me to keep chugging!

Just got out of Wicked (I've been writing this piece by piece throughout he day. That's the blessing of iPads). It was incredible! I loved it more than I can express. Everything was done so well and it is pretty deep, lots of good things to think about. If I have money June day, I am totally going to become a theater goer. It really drew me in. And i feel like I processed things differently than I have in the past- it is the first thing I have seen since august 2012- so I looked deeper into it and thoroughly enjoyed analyzing the major themes and motifs that I was able to see. I loved that too. And seeing other missionaries. I just loved it all, good experience.

My brain is fried at this point. It has been kind of a long day and I don't have much time now. But things are going well- hopefully I will get off a better letter next week! Thanks for he support and have a good week!


-Elder Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment