Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Estamos Helados Pero Bien!

January 22, 2014


Hello All!

Hope everybody is staying warm. I think I am getting used to it best a little chilly- whenever it gets up to about 30 degrees, it feels good! Crazy crazy.

Things are going well here. We got the highest number of lessons here that we have had since the area split. We were able to get back into good contact with our investigator Yolanda. She is probably going to get baptized soon because she definitely wants to. Less active work has been going too. Hermano Sierra, who we have been working with since I got here, came to church for the second time since I've been here, the first time in many months. The work is going great, and this week is going even better.

I got to teach a little in sign language this week. I was on an exchange with Elder Davenport and we went to a lesson with a deaf guy and I said a couple things. Not too much. And it helped that Elder Davenport was talking to interpret as we had the lesson. But I enjoyed it and would like to learn more after the mission. So things are going well! Sorry for cutting it short- we had a fun zone activity playing broom hockey on a frozen lake in ten degree weather. Good stuff! 

Thanks for the support and have a great week!

-Elder Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment