Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The End...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today is my last day here in New York as a missionary. I am full of gratitude for the experience I have had out here- I wouldn't trade anything in the world for it. I am grateful for all of the people that I have met during my time of service and for all that have supported me and looked after me during the past two years. I want to bear my witness that this is the Lord's work. I know He has a hand in the lives of all of us whether we know it or not. I have seen Him guide me personally to help me to get to where I need to be at just the right time to help others out or to be helped myself. I know He loves both you and me and that He wants what is best for us. Sometimes seeing how hardships benefit us is difficult, but I know that all is intended to make us better in the end. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints contains the fullness of the gospel and the proper priesthood authority on the Earth. I know that through the gospel ordinances done with that authority, we can be truly happy in this life, and return to our Father in Heaven in the life to come. I know that we have a living prophet on the Earth, Thomas S. Monson, and that his council is of great value to all. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and an instrument in restoring Jesus Christ's church to the earth again. I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God- it has helped me to gain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the way to true happiness, now and forever. I know that Jesus Christ not only died for us, but lived for us too, spending every moment to ensure that you and I could have hope of eternal life. I know He suffered for not just our sins, but for our infirmities, sicknesses, afflictions and all that we have to go through in this life, and I know that because of His perfect empathy, we can received help from Him as we ask. I know He loves all of us and declaring that for the past two years has been a wonderful experience. I wish all the best of luck as a I depart! Thanks for everything and God bless!



Hoy es mi último día como misionero de tiempo completo aquí en Nueva York. Estoy bien agradecido por todos que he conocido en Harlem, en el Bronx, en Newburgh y las otras personas que he conocido. Gracias por apoyarme y ayudarme a tener una buena experiencia al servir El Señor. Yo sé que ésta es la obra del Señor y que Él la guía. Fu. . Sé qué el Señor nos ayuda a aprender lo que necesitemos aprender aunque sea difícil para nosotros. Sé qué las escrituras son las palabras de Dios y que ellas nos pueden hablar como sí fuera nuestro Padre Celestial sí mismo. Sé qué hay poder en la oración. Siempre recibo consuela suficiente para continuar mediante mis pruebas y se que es así porque Dios nos escucha y nos cuida. Sé que al asistir la iglesia, renovamos convenios con Dios y por eso vivimos el Evangelio de Jesucristo. Sé qué el evangelio tiene el poder para cambiar nuestras vidas si permitimos que nos lo haga. Sé qué la iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días es la iglesia de Jesucristo en el mundo hoy y que ella contiene la plenitud del evangelio con la autoridad del sacerdocio. Sé qué José Smith fue un profeta verdadero de Dios y que Thomas S. Monson es un profeta en el mundo hoy día. Sé qué El Libro de Mormón es de Dios y que nos ayuda a verdaderamente acercarnos a adiós. Sé qué Jesucristo efectuó la expiación y que por medio de esa he sido consolado, fortalecido y cambiado y sé que este poder está disponible a todos. Se qué Jesucristo vive y que Él nos ama a todos. Sé qué todos tenemos esperanza gracias a Él. Estoy bien agradecido por esta experiencia porque ha sido maravillosa. Gracias por todo y que Dios le bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment